2012 SUMMER CAMP - AUGUST 6TH - 10TH
Challenger Sports will be running a soccer camp for us the week of August 6th right here in town at the Benjamin Roach Field, 2482 Barre Road, Wheelwright.
Challenger’s British Soccer Camp has become the most popular camp in the US by delivering great coaching and fantastic value – in fact Challenger provides each camper with over $100 in camp giveaways!
In addition to giving each player a free soccer ball, a great looking camp shirt, a Premier League soccer poster and a personal skills evaluation, Challenger will also immediately send you a British Soccer game jersey if you register on line at least 45 days prior to camp.
Plus new for 2012 Challenger is also providing every camper with a free subscription to their online coaching website – value $49! Thechallengerway.com contains hundreds of coaching videos, practices, tips and individual skill building drills for players of all ages to practice at home! (Campers, parents and coaches will be provided with a sign up code during the week of camp.)
Many Challenger camps will fill up before the summer so don’t miss out on this great skill development opportunity for your child from the people who really know how to making learning soccer fun!
Register now and support Quabbin Youth Soccer and your own community. Remember if you sign up at least 45 days before camp starts, Challenger will immediately send your great looking game jersey!
Click here to get more details and to register for camp at Benjamin Roach Field, 2482 Barre Road, Wheelwright. August 6th -10th
2012 QYS SUMMER SOCCER CAMP
The British are coming! The British are coming....AGAIN!!!
QYS is proud to announce that it's 2ND Summer soccer camp with Challenger British Soccer Camps. Dates will be August 6th and will run through August 10th on Roach Field. There will be three different camp options to choose from, Mini camp (1.5hr per day), 1/2 day camp (3hr per day), and full day camp (6hr per day) each priced accordingly. It's been many years since QYS hosted a soccer camp so we're excited to have this opportunity once again!!
Please note: The QYS Summer Soccer Camp complies with all Massachusetts Department of Public Health regulations (CMR 105 430.000) and is licensed by the local board of health. Some of the most stringent regulations in the country are right here in Mass! Before considering any camp for your child this summer be sure it meets these high standards for public safety. All training staff have Cori and Sori background checks. The safety of our children is priority #1.
What Makes Challenger Bristish Soccer Camp Better?
• All British Coaching Staff
• All Coaches Have Playing Background
• All Coaches Must Pass Physical Tests Before Leaving the UK
• Child Safety - First Aid Trained Staff
• Free Camp T-Shirt
• Free Soccer Ball
• Free Soccer Poster
• Individual Skills Evaluation
• New 1,000 touches Camp Curriculum
• Daily World Cup Tournament
Please register early to receive a bonus Challenger jersey. Every camper will receive a camp shirt AND a soccer ball...and obviously excellent soccer training.
Register for camp here:
As mentioned our camp will be run by Challenger British Soccer, http://www.challengersports.com/ . Last year Challenger worked with 4000 MA youth soccer players including the towns of Hadley and Amherst. They will be bringing instructors over from the UK to work in our camp so we'll be looking for families to host our soccer guests. Host families receive an $80 credit or check paid to them at the end of the camp week.
Challenger British Soccer Camp Safety Top 10
1. All our trainers have first aid training in the UK, but we have our staff go though the American Heart Association first aid certification course as well. There will always have a first aid qualified coach on the field.
2. The training covers CPR ,epee Pin procedures, also how to deal with heat exhaustion.
3. We have tents at camp for shade and a designated medical area with full medical pack ( specified by MA board of health procedures) and cot for sick campers
4. Our coaches will have local fire, police and hospital numbers on site at all times.
5. Our coaches have a strict check in & check out policy, every player will be signed in & out. If they do not turn up the parent will be called that day.
6. Challenger Sports will never leave a child at camp alone, a coach will be present until the last camper is picked up
7. Challenger Sports has policy and procedures on lighting and inclement weather issues.
8. Challenger coaches have charged cell phones n site at all times.
9. Challenger Sports coaches will have all contact information from parents ( when you sign up you add an emergency contact etc)
10. Any player with allergies or medical needs will be identified prior to camp and the coach will speak to the parent and player prior to the start of camp.